View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 12:55 PM   #11
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jordy Nelson vs Dez Bryant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
looks about right pt, only move vjax and fitz down a bit and reggie wayne and jordy up a bit
I think Reggie is on the decline...and I thought that even before his injury

it started to look like TY Hilton was taking over as the #1

and yeah I don't have Fitz in that top "elite" tier any more...I think he also might have lost a step...and he wasn't very fast to begin with
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote