View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 11:01 AM   #20
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dez Bryant's meltdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
What about what he was saying to witten? that was the one that looked bad..
my GUESS is that Witten was telling him to calm down and relax, perhaps his "rah-rah" was getting in the way of the team focus, and there was a little back and forth...

I think Dez just has a shit load of energy he needs to release...he takes his vitamin C before the game

Dez was probably still doing more harm than good, but I don't think this should be overly concerning any more...both Garrett and Romo claim that everything Dez was saying was "positive" in nature and now after hearing that audio I believe them...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote