View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 10:18 AM   #33
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All time comparison: Megatron v. Moss v. TO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Please. Dallas' defense is atrocious. They've already given up 400 yards to 4 different QBs this season through only 8 games.
Carr was playing extremely well all year...but it has been pointed out now that both Claiborne and Barry Church were out for a lot of the Lions game

we did have no name scrubs on the field

I don't care though, I have never seen a WR be such a huge factor to a team...Calvin was absolutely an unstoppable force, and like I said earlier it reminds me of a center in the NBA going for a rebound against point guards...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote