View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 03:19 PM   #883
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780

How f*cking retarded are you, kid? Do you even know what "flop" means?

GTA V would've flopped if it didn't sell well. It clearly sold well. $1 billion in 3 days = it didn't flop. That doesn't mean it isn't a disappointment, though.

Shit, I'm so glad I deleted your stupid ass from my PSN. I don't think I'd have been able to handle how stupid you are. Please learn the difference between a 'flop' and a 'disappointment.'

When a movie is hyped up, it can still flop because people decide against watching it. When a video game is hyped up, it likely won't flop because people will buy copies of it and find out later how disappointing the game is. It still didn't flop because the f*cking game sold well.

I don't know what you Irish call 'flops,' but GTA V isn't a flop; it's just a disappointment.

Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote