View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 03:40 PM   #884
Shade8780
ross

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
How f*cking retarded are you, kid? Do you even know what "flop" means?

GTA V would've flopped if it didn't sell well. It clearly sold well. $1 billion in 3 days = it didn't flop. That doesn't mean it isn't a disappointment, though.

Shit, I'm so glad I deleted your stupid ass from my PSN. I don't think I'd have been able to handle how stupid you are. Please learn the difference between a 'flop' and a 'disappointment.'

When a movie is hyped up, it can still flop because people decide against watching it. When a video game is hyped up, it likely won't flop because people will buy copies of it and find out later how disappointing the game is. It still didn't flop because the f*cking game sold well.

I don't know what you Irish call 'flops,' but GTA V isn't a flop; it's just a disappointment.

Dammit, some internet stranger deleted me on PSN Why was it you that sent me the friend request in the first place then?

Meaning on Google...
Quote:
informal
(of a performer or show) be completely unsuccessful; fail totally.
"the show flopped in London"
synonyms: be unsuccessful, fail, not work, fall flat, founder, misfire, backfire, be a disappointment, do badly, lose money, be a disaster, meet with disaster, come to grief, miss the mark, run aground; More

I meant that definition of flop. Btw, I notice from you on this forum that you get mad as **** easily.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote