View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 08:57 PM   #887
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Dammit, some internet stranger deleted me on PSN Why was it you that sent me the friend request in the first place then?

Meaning on Google...

I meant that definition of flop. Btw, I notice from you on this forum that you get mad as **** easily.

Edit: I'll be nicer this time.

I don't get mad easily, but I now fully expect you to find posts where you assume I'm mad. That's the thing about the Internet, you can't tell what someone's real reaction is. I'm chill. No anger at all.

I added you on PSN, yeah, but then I realized you're a little kid, so I deleted you. You added me again, I wanted to be nice, but it's not worth it.

Lastly, you clearly don't have the same understanding of a flop as I do. You also ignored the part where it reads "lose money," which R* didn't do.

Enjoy GTAO. I'm not gonna bug you about it.

Last edited by Scholar : 10-29-2013 at 09:03 PM.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote