View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 09:27 PM   #888
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Edit: I'll be nicer this time.

I don't get mad easily, but I now fully expect you to find posts where you assume I'm mad. That's the thing about the Internet, you can't tell what someone's real reaction is. I'm chill. No anger at all.

I added you on PSN, yeah, but then I realized you're a little kid, so I deleted you. You added me again, I wanted to be nice, but it's not worth it.

Lastly, you clearly don't have the same understanding of a flop as I do. You also ignored the part where it reads "lose money," which R* didn't do.

Enjoy GTAO. I'm not gonna bug you about it.
There's different meanings of the word, I used the bolded meaning.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote