View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 08:39 AM   #233
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong wayXiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: 2013 Fall camp/Pre-Season!

The Jazz will likely only have 10 healthy bodies available for action in tonight's season opener. Marvin Williams (Achilles) and Brandon Rush (knee) have returned to practice but aren't able to participate in full scrimmages yet.

"Iím definitely excited just to get up and down the court with the guys, going for contact," said Rush, who had knee surgery in January after injuring his ACL in the second game of the 2012-13 season with Golden State. "Itís been a year since Iíve been able to do some stuff like that. I feel like I did pretty great."

The Jazz will also be without backup center Andris Biedrins, who tweaked his ankle in Monday's practice. Rooke point guard Trey Burke gave away hundreds of tickets to the Boys & Girls Club, but he won't play in his first NBA game as he's recovering from finger surgery. Forward Jeremy Evans remains out with rotator cuff issues.

The Jazz haven't announced timetables for any of the players' returns.

"The training staff told me not to push it too hard, take it day by day," Rush said. "Don't rush anything, just be comfortable."
Xiao Yao You is online now   Reply With Quote