View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 10:05 AM   #34
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: GAME THREAD: Season Opener, Bulls vs. Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
See? I hate to sound like I'm trolling, but the Bulls will be the Heat's b*tch until they have a serious team. I'm supposed to believe a group consisting of Dunleavy, Jimmy Butler, Deng, and Boozer are going to challenge the Heat in the play-offs? Yeah right. Scraps do not beat great teams.
Boozer, in my opinion, has jumped to #2 on my Bulls list. He is the only player we have that can score around 20 with a good fg% on a consistent basis.

I'm so upset at Deng and his 4 points that idk what to do. He just bricks shot after shot and doesn't offer much by way of playmaking. It's maddening.

I was one of the first people to say they weren't as high on Jimmy Butler than others. He can't handle particularly well, doesn't elevate for layups/finish strong, and doesn't seem like a difference maker overall--just a space saver until we find a better option. There will be rookies that are far beyond him offensively at SG this year.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote