View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 09:46 AM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Now that we are halfway done, how bad are your thoughts prior to season?

Clearly I have one really bad prediction (cough Giants cough) but in general i was wrong on the East (i thought we'd have three decent teams and Dallas leads the division at so-so followed by less so-so, suck, suck more). The Jets surprised me (although this might be the calm before the storm) and I thought eventually the Saints would kick it into gear but not so soon.

The other thing is the Chiefs, i thought maybe they could be borderline playoffs but undefeated, no way.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote