View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 09:13 PM   #46
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GAME THREAD: Season Opener, Bulls vs. Heat

I mean I don't expect him to be like "Hey Kevin (love) you wanna come over and play for the next 4 years and dominate?"

Just if Kevin texts him to say more than "I'm just hitting you up to kill all the rumors that I don't want to play with you. I'd like to play with you. I just want to win."

Something that says yeah man let's do play together if you want. We've got some experience from the olympic try outs together the u16 team as well, if you don't that's cool but we'd be a dominant force in the NBA together.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote