View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 09:22 AM   #17
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's Creed 4 new gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
That is some very positive news for me. Is the transition from ship to shore as smooth as they made it sound? As in no loading times?

I only had a limited opportunity to test that out so far because I just got ownership of the ship and haven't had much of an opportunity to explore but it was very smooth the few times I tried it. Swing on a rope off the ship, dive into the ocean, and swim right on to an island. It has been pretty awesome. The only load times that I have encountered are when you are docking at a major city, which makes sense.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote