Thread: Battlefield 4
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 10:20 AM   #36
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Battlefield 4

looks like the release day problems are 'fixed'. before the patch game kept crashing for me, i could't even finish a single match. after the patch it didn't crash anymore, but i kept on getting disconnected. did a little research and it said somewhere to close the bluetooth tray app, i did and haven't been disconnected since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
You'd be lucky to run that with a 780.

which reminds me..i'm tempted to buy one after the price drops but i guess i still don't need if i continue with 1080p, i have a 7970 atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Just got this today, game is soo good! They've really tightened up the feel of the game from BF3. I got it on PC, I couldn't imagine getting this for console.

honestly i really don't see that much difference from bf3 in terms of graphics, but they did allow destruction on an even higher level
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote