View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 08:51 AM   #8
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Knicks Official Regular Season Game Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Neither team had a good looking offemae.

Ill give both defenses credit for that,

I agree with that. Melo missed some make-able shots. Some of them were just attributed to Dieng and the Bulls tough defense. I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about the fact that there is very little creativity in our offense though. That's squarely on the coaching staff.

Another thing I noticed in the first half. We run plays with back screens and back door cuts, but nobody is looking for the ball. I know we want to pound it down low to Melo, Amare and now Chandler (I guess ), but why not take advantage of easy buckets? Dudes were going through the motions on plays not even looking for the easy shot. Prigioni and Shumpert especially. I was always taught, you have at least one eye on the ball at all times. When you run a play, always look like a threat.

That's my biggest issue with our personnel on offense. You don't have to be a prolific scorer but you always need to be a threat. Make the defense at least guard you. If you don't, then it makes it harder on your teammates because your defender can help off of you. You gotta be able to make em pay.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote