View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 11:18 AM   #42
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013-2014 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Perhaps it's because AZ added Aaron Gordon, TJ McConnell, and Hollis Jefferson? They lost Lyons, Hill, and Jerrett, but all will be replaced by arguably better players. Combine that with improved play from Ashley, Johnson and Tarc, you see why they are highly regarded.

I'm really excited to see McConnell play at AZ. I've followed his progression since HS and it will be really interesting to see how he blossoms at a major D1 program with a ton of talent around him. He probably has the highest bball IQ that I have ever seen in person/played against.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote