View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 09:40 PM   #47
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Week 9 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
I'm not so certain Denver wins at Arrowhead against KC's front line.

I think you need to actually watch some of the Chiefs games instead of box scores. They are solid and have been stacking up talent for the past 3 seasons. Problem was Romeo Crennel couldn't coach to save his life.

I have watched all of their games this season. They do have a good coach and a very good defense, but the offense is nonexistent. Broncos might lose in KC, but I still think they're the better team and will go farther in the playoffs.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote