View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 10:26 PM   #11
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013-2014 Brooklyn Nets Post Game Thread

I wish the Nets closed the game out and won by double digits like they should have so I could keep some hair but this game was great. Deron is not being aggressive enough on offense but his assists are very solid. We played fantastic defense in the first quarter and in the third and horrible defense the other two quarters. Hopefully we can fix that up and be more consistent. Also, our bench, minus Shaun, was magnificent. Reggie looked upset and less upbeat then normal due to a lack of playing time. Hopefully he doesn't lose faith.