View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 10:47 AM   #50
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Week 9 Discussion

^^

having your defense bail you out every game can only get you so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Very good defense? They have the best defense in the league by a sizable amount.

KC matches up extremely well vs. Denvers offense. They have two elite outside rushers, Denver has a weakness at the tackle positions. They have an interior beast and all-pro caliber linebacker....and big, physical corners on the outside to match up. They also have an All-Pro caliber safety who can match up as well as anyone vs. Julius Thomas.

Very interesting game. Can't wait to see it.

Like I just said, I've watched all their games this year, and I live in Kansas, so I know pretty much everything needs to be known about the Chiefs. I still think the Broncos offense is better than the Chiefs defense, and if the offense is clicking, all we have to do is slow down Jamaal Charles, and get a little bit of pressure on Alex Smith.

All you guys that keep telling me to actually watch the Chiefs games, why don't you take your own advice, and you'd realize that they've been squeeking out victorys against some pretty bad teams. They beat Houston with some favorable officiating and while they had their 3nd string QB out there, barely beat the Titans who started Fitzpatrick, and just barely beat the Browns. the offense reminds me of the Tebow era Broncos.

But yea, should be a great game, I've got a whole lotta $ on the first one, and 50 yardline tix for the one in KC, so they better fvcking win.

Last edited by Goliath Uterus : 11-02-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote