View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 01:19 PM   #52
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Week 9 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
All I am saying is I watched my favorite team put up 40 points week in and week out a couple years ago. The 2 games they lost were the 2 games the offense couldn't bail the defense out

not worried about Broncos defense with Miller and Woodyard back, and a bye for Ihenacho and (hopefully) Champ to get healthy. they looked great in that second half against the Redskins, I can only imagine what they'll do to Smith and co.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote