View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 04:15 PM   #16
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Home opener thread

Honestly I don't think Thibs sets are horrible. I mean we ran some great sets last year with Boozer and Noah. Ran some of the double high post stuff from the Adelman Kings. Ran a few of the old Jazz sets (I honestly have no idea if Corbin still runs the same offense)

But with Rose back....everyone just stands around and waits for him to be amazing. There's not much off ball movement, guys stagnate and wait for Rose to come back and get the ball from them. Boozer doesn't post as much, or shoot as much. That's where Thibs AND the team needs to improve.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote