View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 08:27 PM   #6
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GAME THREAD: Bulls at Sixers

My usual site didn't carry the game because it's on NBA TV.
Which I don't get.

And firstrow sucks so hard tonight I can barely even get the game at times. I completely missed the third.

But Taj/Boozer have been impressive tonight. I felt like Rose's shot selection got better. I think he's realized he needs to slow down.

Jimmy needs to be more aggressive though, but his defense has been spot on.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote