View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 09:17 PM   #10
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GAME THREAD: Bulls at Sixers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Rose really stunk up the place tonight. I haven't been this embarrassed to be a Bull's fan in a long time. I hope Rose can get it together soon because if he doesn't we are in a world of shit Bull's fans. The trolls are hovering like vultures just waiting to rub our collective noses in the carrion.
**** them.

I honestly don't feel he did horrible. MCW is at least a decent defender.(so is Turner who played a few possessions against him) Rose is still trying to get back in the flow. And he didn't really shot jack tonight. I feel that his turnovers need to go down obviously, but that'll come with time. Before the 4th he only had 3 TOs which is pretty respectable, especially given the circumstances.

Does it seem like his chemistry with Deng is absolutely gone though? I swear that's how it looked tonight.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote