View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 09:23 PM   #12
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GAME THREAD: Bulls at Sixers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Just that one play where he passed it through his legs....other than that Deng just missed open threes as normal.

It seemed like Deng was having to stretch out constantly for passes. I mean maybe Rose's passing was worse this game (which it was) but it didn't seem that bad to the other guys. Hell I may just be overreacting. Imma download the game so I can watch the third quarter.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote