View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 05:06 AM   #50
poido123
Lifetime Bulls fan

Default Re: GAME THREAD: Season Opener, Bulls vs. Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
I rarely am this cocky, but if you put Rose and Love on the same team, that team will win a championship within 3 years.

I agree that a lot of people are overreacting to one game, but this one game showed exactly why this team can not beat the Heat in 7 games. This team is in need of a mid-season trade. Dengs expiring contract alone would get a load of interest. Interested to see what may happen.

I have no doubts in Rose returning to form. As long as he can play, he will find ways to win. With Reggie Rose getting in that ass this offseason, hopefully that got the Bulls attention. You know damn well Rose is chirping to his inner circle about what he has to play with.

And I have to say this...I am rarely a cocky homer, but if you put Love on the Bulls with Derrick Rose and Thibs coaching, that will win a championship. Without a doubt.

I agree with you on Kevin Love and good post Rose and Love on the same team, seems too good to be true right?

It's whether the coach and management believe that this current team is up to it. Going from that first Heat game, it showed alot of the exact same weaknesses we had back in '11. On a positive note, it was Heat's role players that killed us in the first game, we pretty much contained the big 3. If Butler and Dunleavy can have a good shooting series against the Heat, we are an outside chance.

I think Bulls management should explore the idea of trading Deng at the deadline if there is a viable option. Otherwise, we are looking at him walking for nothing or overpaying him when he is heading towards 30..
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote