View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 09:51 AM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jonathan Martin situation

Stupid observation by me but he looks like a bully. Just looks like the typical kid used in movies that picks on nerds. Carry on.

How come Martin didnt just beat his ass or at the least fight him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
weird. i thought the same thing when i first heard the story. idk...lots of speculation at this point. maybe they knew how to push his buttons and he kept stuff bottled up. fact of the matter is, we don't know what went on. what's his religious background? there could be a lot of different culprits here. he could be dealing with an emotional issue and many times that can get complicated.

Agreed.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote