View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 01:18 PM   #19
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: We might be seeing the "Steam Box" here soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Piston comes out November 29
$999. whew. That's a lot. If Valve really wants to take over the living room, I hope they made the other models that they're working with/on cheaper. I know Valve pulled out of the Piston earlier this year but damn. Granted, the thing does look to be pretty upgradable.
Take over the living room with something that is $600 more expensive than a console. Good luck with that strategy.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote