View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 02:16 PM   #899
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Are the properties not available to buy for everyone? I know they weren't early on. If I decide to kill off Trevor say, should I take the money he has and try to buy up all the properties I can with him now if I want to own all the properties?

I don't think I'll have any issues side mission wise, if only because I'm doing absolutely everything I can right now to not move the story forward.

Thanks.

Yes some properties are only reserved for certain characters. Some stuff Franklin can buy Michael and Trevor can not. Trevor has the least properties to buy. You can buy up the properties now if you want but once you kill Trevor off those properties cant be purchased or accessed by the other characters.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote