View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 02:44 PM   #900
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yes some properties are only reserved for certain characters. Some stuff Franklin can buy Michael and Trevor can not. Trevor has the least properties to buy. You can buy up the properties now if you want but once you kill Trevor off those properties cant be purchased or accessed by the other characters.

I own only one place, The Hen House, with Trevor. So maybe I'll just try to buy up as much of his stuff as I can and then kill him off later.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote