View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 06:52 PM   #40
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jonathan Martin situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I would never want this dude on the Pats. But he doesn't have to win over you or me or any kind of majority opinion. If Incognito isn't just completely insane he's at least going to make a show of contrition, go to "rehab," etc. His agent will call every team in the league while he goes on his PR push and they just need one team to decide they need a lineman bad enough to roll the dice on this guy at the minimum.

If incognito actually does something like go to rehab and actually shows he is making serious efforts to stop being an asshole, then I would say he deserves another chance. On the other hand, if he is going to sit there in denial and continue to pass the buck, then **** that guy.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote