View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 07:12 PM   #42
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jonathan Martin situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMontana
I've never been more pissed as a Dolphins fan, and I don't know if I can support this organization anymore.

Richie is getting ****ed HARD. He is the scapegoat because of his reputation as a dirty player/hardass so he's an easy target to put the blame on. Jonathan Martin is MESSED UP IN THE HEAD. I know his type. He is the typical entitled athlete who is used to dominating his sport his entire life because he is bigger than everyone else. Then when he gets to the NFL and he has to play against guys his own size he SUCKS, and the dude cannot mentally handle it. The NFL is for the mentally strong, and clearly this guy doesn't belong. He is a suicidal drug user who Philbin sympathizes with because his own son was a drug addict that offed himself.

Hoping that Richies name can be cleared. Jonathan Martin is a crybaby bitch who sucks. Richie is a pro bowler.

I'm really not surprised that of all people, you are coming to the defense of Incognito.

Were you the one filming this video of him dropping the N-bomb?
http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/04/richie...ar-rage-video/
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote