View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 07:14 PM   #27
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you look for when picking players in a pickup game?

I'm primary of a post-up player that uses a few moves to score. I can pass out of the post pretty well and I'm a solid shooter. First person I go after is a guy who can handle the rock and shoot. Next would be shooters who I can pass dish it out to when I go down low. Last, I'd find another post player who can dominate the front court.
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote