View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 10:40 AM   #31
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Knicks Official Regular Season Game Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I think he's gone before the end of the month.

Might be Friday if they lose to the Bobcats again.

I like Woody, but he ****ed the team up.

How do you not use preseason for chemistry? the team is lost out there.

everyone knew who we'd keep for those three spots and thats exactly who we kept.

i feel bad for Ike, that dude busted his ass out there, and got waived for Cole who doesnt play and Chris Smith.

Yea gotta agree here. I like Woody as a person. He holds guys accountable. Unlike what Breen says though, I don't think we are losing because of lack of effort. We look lost. More importantly, HE looks lost. He looks overwhelmed. I don't get how you don't have a rotation at all and you've been here for multiple seasons. Granted, we've made a lot of changes over the years but your starting 5, minus the PF position, should be set in stone.

Yes, Melo needs to shoot better. More importantly, he needs to stop settling for jump shots. I understand he's trying to shoot his way out of his slump but he should get to the rack and foul line just to see the ball go through the hoop.

Yes, I'm far from a Prigioni fan and he needs to shoot more. He's a liability on offense and his defense is becoming overrated. Kemba was blowing passed him.

Yes, Chandler is inconsistent on D and horrible on offense.

Yes, Felton is mediocre and will always be a middle of the road player.

And on and on and on.

I've come to accept that. Guys are who they are. You have to work around that. At the end of the day though, there's two things that cannot remain the same if we want to succeed.

#1 You CANNOT have a max player who gives you less production than your vet min players.

#2 You CANNOT have a coach that is confused and overwhelmed.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote