View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 06:08 PM   #334
magnax1
Green Union's Grant

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pokemon X and Y Official Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Err the ones I use a lot high 70s/low 80s mostly. but my Braixen is almost 90.
Damn. Ive got a raichu, gengar, arcanine, and hydreigon in the 70s and then a ton in the 50s that I switch out all the time. Steelix blastoise magnezone glaceon haxorus togekiss rioulu kabutops alakazahm. Probably forgot one or two. Just trying to think of them sitting on the toilet lol.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote