View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 09:55 PM   #335
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pokemon X and Y Official Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
Damn. Ive got a raichu, gengar, arcanine, and hydreigon in the 70s and then a ton in the 50s that I switch out all the time. Steelix blastoise magnezone glaceon haxorus togekiss rioulu kabutops alakazahm. Probably forgot one or two. Just trying to think of them sitting on the toilet lol.
I have a couple in the 60s. and a few in the 50s. I mean I didn't lose a battle until post game stuff. This one really doesn't place an emphasis on leveling up with a variety of types. Hence why I could beat the game with Blaziken-Braixen-Greninja-Quilladin-the fire bird thing that I forgot it's name but it got replaced by Noctowl towards the end-and the last one was a random mixture of Sylveon, a couple different dragons, and Charizard.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote