Could '14 Bucs mirror the Chiefs?
Could this 0-8 Bucs team do what the Chiefs did and reverse their fortune next season?
- Possible #1 pick, top 2 likely
- Defensive talent on team- Revis, Goldson, Barron, McCoy, David
- Doug Martin and Vincent Jackson (better as a combo than Charles/Bow,right?)
- If they don't get Bridgewater, could go with Clowney or Barr to add to defense
- Also if don't go QB, Glennon still growing. 0 INTs last 3 weeks.
- Close, competitive losses this season. 3 point OT loss at SEA, 1 point loss @NYJ, 2 point loss vs NO, 3 pt loss vs Arizona
Could this be the most appetizing job for a head coach?
Last edited by StateProperty : 11-07-2013 at 10:06 AM.