View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 03:39 PM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Amar'e should retire

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
This is true but you probably lose the opportunity to make money after this contract is up. Granted, he'll never get another max deal again but he could get another contract once this deal is up on somebody's bench. I don't know about you guys, but league minimum is more than I make.
No you don't. You can come back in a year or two if healthy and try to make it back. And which point the insurance company might ask the Knicks back for the cash. Retirement means you are saying you are not coming back, but you can always change your mind. (It's basically Farve retirement.)

Does Amare, who made $20M a year really going to hang around and be a 10 minute 14th guy on the bench to squeeze a little bit of money out? That's sad.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote