View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 01:27 PM   #31
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Any chance the Redskins go on a tear like last year at 3-6? I think not.
I do think the Skins have a really scary offense...they run a lot of strange bunch formations and a lot of different read-option type plays...with RG3 healthy they seem like a major headache from defenses to handle

BUT

1. there is just no way RG3 can stay healthy the rest of season playing that brand of football...he was getting hit hard A LOT

2. the Skins have a pitiful defense, other teams are always going to put up points on them

before this game I was starting to get worried about them but not anymore...3-6 is too much for that team to dig out of
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote