View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 09:41 PM   #1057
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

No faith in Roddy helping me. Same with McFadden whom I should have offloaded. Think my team has guys that are fragile. Like Murray. I knew he would go down. I'm REALLY Hoping Hilton helps me out from here on out.

Thanks for the compliment primetime. Have to admit I only picked up Keesum because I thought you would after Arod went down. Fail by me.

Looking at standings this shyt is close. Everyone is within 1-2gms of one another.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote