View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 10:09 PM   #4
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Let's acknowledge Miles Plumlee

I don't know that he'll be a top 5, without looking at your top 5 again, I'll try and see if I can come up with 5 of my own.

Howard
Hibbert
Vucevic
Al Jeff
Duncan
Kanter

hmm...

Plumlee could possibly become one of the better centers in the league, he's already better than a lot.. to think he was just a throw in from that trade.

The problem here is the Suns are supposed to be losing a lot more than they are... we need at top 3 if not top pick in the draft this year. It's fun watching them compete, but knock it off guys!
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote