View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 05:51 PM   #5
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Could '14 Bucs mirror the Chiefs?

I think they should make a move for Jon Gruden to return as their HC. It would bring buzz back to the organization and he's a QB guru. I think Mike Glennon is a fine QB and if he continues to play well as a rookie there's no reason to draft elsewhere although I can see a new coach bringing in his guy.

But yea coaching is crucial. If they get the right coach then they can easily be a playoff team in todays NFL. Almost every team in the NFL has a shot of making the playoffs before the start of the season(can't be said with other sports)
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote