View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 12:00 AM   #10
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: For those getting next-gen consoles...

Due to Amazon (basically) matching Target's b2g1 deal. I got Killzone and AC 4. Unfortunately they're gonna torture me for a couple days before I can use them.

I might pick up 2k if there's a solid black friday/cyber monday deal on it. But aside from that I'm done with ps4 purchases till February with inFamous.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote