View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 01:58 PM   #1065
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I told you that exact thing like 2 weeks ago

and on the flip side with Wayne out for the year and Rodgers gone I think I can make a serious run for missing the playoffs...my team is running on fumes

a couple players makes a huge difference in FF
It was hard to see that then with only 2 wins.

and when Percy Harvin comes back
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote