View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 12:30 AM   #1
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Good or bad? Traded Dwight+Westbrook for Millsap+Gortat

6 team league (so stacked teams), head to head.
Pts, blks, stls, asts, reb, 3PM, Ft%, Fg%

My roster:
Chris Paul
Monta Ellis
Kevin Durant
Carmelo Anthony
DeMarcus Cousins

Michael-Carter Williams
OJ Mayo
Kawhi Leonard
Paul Millsap
Andre Drummond
DeAndre Jordan
Jrue Holiday
Jimmy Butler
Kyle Korver
Carlos Boozer
Pau Gasol
Mario Chalmers

I've been doing well in most categories, but Howard killed me at the line by missing about 5 free throws per game. I have a good amount of scoring, so Westbrook was kind of expendable since scoring was his biggest function. The combo of Millsap and Gortat seems like it should make up for Dwight's rebounding+blocks, which were the only real advantage he added (his FG% was decent too).

What do you think?
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote