Thread: Can you dunk??
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 09:22 AM   #68
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can you dunk??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I do not recall you being able to dunk before. Perhaps I have just grown forgetful. Is that a regulation height goal? If so, well done. That looked pretty easy.

Its was most definitely couple inches lower. But Im more than capable of jamming it on a 10ft.

You are correct, I wasnt able to dunk last summer, but somehow every year my jump improves. Im almost 21 but still growing.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote