View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 02:14 PM   #6
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Got diagnosed with Osgood Schlatter

I went through this between 8th and 9th grade. It was described to me as being "growing pains", essentially. I spent a lot of that summer playing basketball for 20-30 minutes, coming inside to ice my knees, then going back out and repeating the process. Also, playing in team camp kind of sucked because of it.

All told, I think I developed the pain in mid- to late- March and it subsided near the end of the summer (July/August). By October I was pain free and dunking.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote