View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 04:22 PM   #3
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Good or bad? Traded Dwight+Westbrook for Millsap+Gortat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
6 team league (so stacked teams), head to head.
Pts, blks, stls, asts, reb, 3PM, Ft%, Fg%

My roster:
Chris Paul
Monta Ellis
Kevin Durant
Carmelo Anthony
DeMarcus Cousins

Michael-Carter Williams
OJ Mayo
Kawhi Leonard
Paul Millsap
Andre Drummond
DeAndre Jordan
Jrue Holiday
Jimmy Butler
Kyle Korver
Carlos Boozer
Pau Gasol
Mario Chalmers

I've been doing well in most categories, but Howard killed me at the line by missing about 5 free throws per game. I have a good amount of scoring, so Westbrook was kind of expendable since scoring was his biggest function. The combo of Millsap and Gortat seems like it should make up for Dwight's rebounding+blocks, which were the only real advantage he added (his FG% was decent too).

What do you think?

First off why are you in a chicken shit 6 team league? Bad trade IMO. You never want to trade quality and consistency for depth. I would have gone full tank mode on FT% since you already have Jordan and Drummond on your team. I would have moved Pau and Boozer while they still have value and assuming it's a 6 team league there must be better guys that Chalmers on the waiver wire.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote