View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 07:09 PM   #19
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: For those getting next-gen consoles...

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I didn't preorder a ps4 but I might still get in on the amazon buy 2 get 1 free. That's $40 a game....not bad. I might screw myself if I can't get a system soon and the games are just sitting...collecting dust.
I think you'll be able to get one kinda easy. One of my friends is a manager at gamestop, and he said in addition to the preorders they're selling another 20 at midnight and have another truck of 25 coming in the following morning. And it may be a college town, but it's not a big city really. I think you have a good shot at getting one by Christmas.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote