View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 07:24 PM   #8
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Let's acknowledge Miles Plumlee

I'm with you, I came into this season fully planning on not watching any games and hearing about how awful they are and being okay with it because they had 4 picks.. knowing they'd probably do alright in the draft.. instead I got myself into a fantasy basketball league, started watching games, started watching the Suns and being impressed by their toughness and excitability that I want them to keep going hard and win... I'm lost in my own wants.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote