View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 05:50 AM   #6
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Josh Smith's benching last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
how do you think this resolves itself?

im hoping it doesnt so my cavs get a better shot at making the playoffs.
Only way is if the Pistons trade away there best player in Monroe to get a good SF and move Smith to PF, since Monroe has the 2nd highest value after Drummond and is the easiest to move due to his contract, I have heard in the last game the Pistons think Drummond has HOF ability so no chance they move him and I don't really see any takers for Smiths contract.

Would be a shame to see the probably best front court for the next decade or so being broken up cause of Smith. I'm not really sure if they can afford all three and I remember reading that Monroe's management believes he should get a similar offer to Cousins which would be a max deal and it's hard to see that since they will have to give max to Drummond as well a year or two later.

They could also move one of Smith/Monroe to the bench but that's HIGHLY unlikely.

Last edited by andremiller07 : 11-13-2013 at 05:52 AM.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote