View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 10:38 AM   #18
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Josh Smith's benching last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cheese
Josh chucks bad shots regardless of his position. He has the worst shot selection in the league. Even last year at PF his TS% was comparable to monta ellis and this was with a team with some of the best spacing in the league that gave him all the room to work in the post and drive to the rim.

I agree. I donīt think itīs position-related, just dumbass-related. That guy should easily be one of the top 15-20 players in the league, if he just did what he can and is supposed to do. Heīs above average at everything, but the one thing he likes to do the most: shoot from mid- and 3pt range.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote